Clasquin France recherche …
CLASQUIN est un organisateur de transport international lyonnais.
Le groupe opère dans le domaine Overseas (intercontinental) et coordonne des transports par voies maritime, aérienne et terrestre pour le compte de ses 11 000 clients.
Il offre des solutions sur mesure qui couvrent l'ensemble de la Supply Chain, de la collecte des marchandises jusqu'à leur distribution finale.
Chaque opération de transport mobilise une dizaine de prestataires à travers le monde, tous coordonnés par des équipes d'experts.
A la fois multinationale cotée en Bourse et Entreprise de Taille Intermédiaire (ETI), CLASQUIN offre à ses clients la proximité des plus petits, alliée à l'expertise et le réseau international des plus grandes multinationales.
PASSION, CHALLENGE, RELIABILITY, PROACTIVITY, ACCURACY, INNOVATION
Are you interested in working for a medium-sized international company specialized in freight forwarding, showing a clear strategy in operational excellence and with a double-digit growth for 20 years?
Are you reliable, recognized as a great team player with excellent analytical skills? Do you constantly challenge yourself and others to improve? Do you think out of the box and are you innovation driven? Are you passionate by technologies applied to the supply chain & transport industries?
Do you feel in line with our Motto : The Clients, Profit & Fun Company?
Then join CLASQUIN as a Customer Excellence Expert !
Dedicated to selected complex & global accounts, your mission will BE :
Pre-Sales : Assist sales force in commercializing Clasquin digital solutions (Live by Clasquin)
- BE an expert on our solutions and maintain up to date knowledge of supply chain & transport industries, market trends, technologies & competition landscape
- Raise sales force awareness and understanding of our digital solutions and the use of its different modules based on client needs (Live, Business intelligence, EDI, PO Management, Green offer).
- Assess client's needs in respect of the scope of work expressed in tender or RFI/RFQ (Request For Information / Request for Quotation) while respecting the guideline of Clasquin Global Offer
- Assess feasibility and confirm macro planning & budget to sales forces
- Reply to selected tenders for the part dedicated to information management
On-boarding : Implement the offer
- Act as the project manager of the implementation with regards to digital solutions, define the priority and raise potential alerts
- Challenge both internal teams as well as client teams in order to stay on course with objectives
- Identify champions at the client in order to facilitate appropriation
- Coordinate with our Operations Process & Control (OPC) team and ensure that there is a specific documented process is provided to operations and OKAM (Operational Key Account Manager).
- In case of improvement/evolutions of Digital Solutions are necessary work with the different product owner to validate the target solution, its feasibility and potential budget
- Implement the supervision : set up key indicators (KPI-Performance, KOI-Operational, Financial-KFI), tracking and monitoring charts as per the contract.
Define & Achieve the joint success program
- Define and achieve the joint success program together with the client and build our common success story
- Implement ad-hoc governance together with operations, OKAM and the client and ensure IT is executed and documented properly
- Organize QBR during stabilization phase, set QBR standard & ritual, act as advocate for our clients
- Share feedback to the solutions teams in order to participate to the continuous improvement of our solutions, maintain high-level animation
- After a stabilization period, make sure that the governance is transferred to the OKAM
- Propose communication plan with the clients
- Ensure customer's success in services renewal, adoption and identify opportunities for up-sell and cross sell
Vous êtes …
Requirements for this permanent contract, based in Paris :
You have a background in supply chain & transportation, working with clients (as sales, customer service...) with experience on project management. Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines, you are analytical and solution oriented.
You are technology literate (applied to Transportation market is a plus).
You are willing to travel domestically.
You are fluent in English. Spanish or Portuguese are an asset.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
En résumé ...
- Paris - 75
- CDI - Télétravail partiel
- Transport • Logistique
- Bac +2
- Bac +3, Bac +4
- Bac +5
- Exp. 1 à 7 ans
- Exp. + 7 ans